Class Introduction & Policies
- New students are required to complete the two forms below, before starting their first class.
Liability Waiver and Info & Health
Day of Class
- HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE! Be fully hydrated before coming to class. We suggest you bring bottled water into class and drink as necessary.
- Come to class on an empty stomach. Leave 2-3 hours between your meal and class. However, if you find you need a snack try a piece of fruit or something light about an hour before class.
- Every class will bring you a different experience. Begin each class with a fresh perspective.
What to Wear & Bring
- Wear comfortable formfitting clothing that streches or loose fitting clothing that will not interfere while moving through postures.
- Bring a Yoga Mat. If desired, bring any other props, such as blocks and/or a strap, for assisting in posture alignment. We have some to loan.
- The instructor will arrive 20 minutes before class begins.
- Clients: Sign into class and be on the mat a couple minutes before class begins.
- Come to a resting pose when necessary, for you, then join the "group posture" when ready.
- Stay at the appropriate "stage" of a pose for you, on any given day.
- Remember to take your personal belongings home.
- Enjoy a good nights rest.
Class Scheduling & Cancellations
- Class scheduling is subject to seasonal changes and holidays.
- If we have an unforeseen class cancellation, we will do our best to notify all students via email, texting or via website.
- Share your thoughts and suggestions. Contact me via email, by phone or after class.